Saturday, September 26, 2009

From my jetsetting Editorial Assistant

So my trusty, ever so reliable EA, Regina Aquino, left for 2 weeks to travel and explore four cities around the world... my only requirement from her was to send me a postcard from each city. Too bad she failed to write anything in Paris... but I still love every card she sent me and Im so happy she's back in Manila... to work! Haha!

1. New York - The Museum of Modern Art

"I saw this colored pencil print and thought the guy looked like your type!"

2. Virginia

"I never thought finding a postcard in Virginia would be so hard. Finally found this in a kid's store."

3. Paris


3. London

"Eating some fish and chips as I write this! Yummy but very oily."

Now isn't she the sweetest!

1 comment:

  1. must say i really love the one from virginia. just because it reminds me of the kid inside of us. also, i refuse to each the chocolate from paris she gave me, its just too precious! lol

    ReplyDelete